Cookies and Cream Fudge
This past holiday season I took advantage of the gift giving spirit and shipped my baked goods off to friends in New York. I found a really easy recipe for cookies and cream fudge and slightly modified it so I could send each friend a slab of fudge instead of squares.
This recipe only has three ingredients: white chocolate, condensed milk, and Oreo cookies. It doesn’t get easier than that!
First I placed the Oreos into a large mixing bowl so I could crush them with a meat pounder.
Once the fudge has set in the refrigerator, you can remove the fudge from the loaf pan and flip it over. I wasn’t a fan of the molded slab look, so I decided to drizzle some dark chocolate to give the top of the slabs some texture.
Cookies and Cream Fudge Slabs
- 18 oz white chocolate
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 cups crushed Oreos (about 1 package)
- Dark chocolate for drizzling (optional)
- Grease and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Place Oreo cookies in a large mixing bowl and crush until cookies are completely broken, but still in large pieces.
- Heat white chocolate and condensed milk over medium heat until combined.
- Remove from heat and mix in the crushed Oreos.
- Pour fudge mixture into the loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Let the fudge set in the refrigerator (about 45 minutes or until hard to the touch).
- Pull parchment paper to remove the fudge from loaf pan.
- Lay the flat side down and drizzle melted dark chocolate over top and sides of fudge. Let chocolate harden.
- Using a large sharp knife, slice fudge into 1 inch slabs and enjoy.